What you will be doing:
- Plan, Define, Develop, Test, and Document computer programs
- Produce bug free applications that meet the user requirements
- Contribute to business assessment, analyzing user needs and designing business systems. Interact with business users to gather user requirements.
- Gather, write and analyze user requirements to create a user requirements specification and design specification document. Work with the business analysts to explain the feasibility, cost, and time for each user requirement to better formulate the user specifications and define product expectations.
- Develop specifications for designs to determine their feasibility, cost and required time to complete
- Write detailed design plans such that junior programmers can code.
- Mentor new and more junior Software Developer /Analyst
- Formulate project plans outlining necessary steps to develop programs, using approved structure analysis and design.
- Recreate steps taken by users to locate problem sources then either redesign (to give to a junior programmer to rewrite) or rewrite the program to correct errors.
- Provide expert level assistance in database design, development and improvement within MS SQL Server DBMS or MYSQL DBMS
- Assist with processing, object and data modeling in diverse database and application environments
- Lead systems architectural design, analysis, development and improvement, including application interfaces/integration.
- Lead and provide technical advice for risk analysis and change control.
- Lead and Contribute with the development of customer or company information management standards
- Evaluate modern technology trends and implement where appropriate
What we are looking for:
- Bachelors degree in computer related field preferred or minimum AA degree
- Minimum 8 years experience and/or training as a developer; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 3 years experience mentoring junior programmers
Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft stack
Experience in development techniques:
- Object oriented
- Domain driven design (DDD)
- Test driven development (TDD)
- Continuous integration (CI)
- Model/View/Controller (MVC), Model/ViewModel/View (MVVM)
Experience with technologies:
- High competency with C#/.NET (.Net 4.0+ preferred).
- ASP.NET MVC
- nHibernate / entity framework
- Microsoft Enterprise Libraries (Logging, Exception Handling, ServiceLocator, etc.)
- Elasticsearch (good to have)
- Bridge.net (good to have)
Wzięcie udziału w rekrutacji jest równoznaczne z wyrażeniem zgody na przetwarzanie danych osobowych w celu przeprowadzenia rekrutacji na stanowisko wskazane w ogłoszeniu. Wszelkie informacje dotyczące przetwarzania danych są dostępne pod linkiem.