Stretto is a provider of software solutions for American legal services and corporate restructuring professionals located in Irvine, California. Our company was founded over 30 years ago and our office in Łódź operates since 2011. Back then in 2011, there were only few developers and now we are a team of almost 70 specialists.
What you will be doing:
- Work as a Quality Engineer in a software development environment to build, continuously enhance, and maintain bug free, reliable and simple quality products and internal application software.
- Design, create, document and execute test cases, test procedures and automated scripts and report results against desktop, or online applications that contain online banking, accounting, office automation and document management components.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system and report defects to software developers.
- Plan test schedules and strategies in accordance with project scope and delivery dates.
What we are looking for:
- Understanding of the SDLC, formal QA process and testing methodologies
- 3+ years as Quality Engineer
- Experience with relational database queries (MySQL)
- Experience with SCM tools (GIT, SVN)
- Experienced in CI tools (Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Ability to do gray and white box testing of applications that are not written in the same programming language. That is, have worked with a variety of different programming language applications (Java, .Net)
A plus would be:
- 1+ year Experience with Automating tests (Page Object Pattern, xPath)
- Experience with testing in web applications built in Java and Angular
- Exposure to the Agile development process, AWS and Docker
- You will join/be the part of QA team
- atmosphere that stimulates development
- We work Monday-Friday
- Real work-life balance
- Home office opportunities
- Flexible working time. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00
- An international working environment
Wzięcie udziału w rekrutacji jest równoznaczne z wyrażeniem zgody na przetwarzanie danych osobowych w celu przeprowadzenia rekrutacji na stanowisko wskazane w ogłoszeniu. Wszelkie informacje dotyczące przetwarzania danych są dostępne pod linkiem.