Stretto is a leading provider of software solutions for bankruptcy and corporate restructuring professionals.
The Software Development team is looking for talented WordPress/PHP Software Engineer to develop, maintain and support the state-of-the-art Corporate Bankruptcy platform. Qualified candidates must be passionate about the software design, writing code and also has the ability to perform root cause analysis in supporting escalated production issues.
The candidate must have proven track record in delivering WordPress and web PHP technology products in small to medium team settings.
Why consider Stretto:
- Excellent compensation package
- Flexible work arrangements
- Work-life balance
- Strong team spirit
- Great opportunity for career growth
- Possibility of AWS Certification
What you will be doing:
- Design, develop, maintain Corporate Bankruptcy product
- Troubleshoot and remediate defects. Provide ongoing production support
- Develop standards for better quality and timely delivery of software capabilities for Stretto
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years of experience designing and developing enterprise web applications
- English B2+
- Proven track record of technical delivery ownership of PHP/WordPress applications to solve complex business problems
- Deep understanding of web technology stack and hands-on full stack design, development experience (PHP 7.4+, PHPUnit, Composer, Flyway or Phinx, Git)
- Angular 2+ and other client-side technologies (CSS, Bootstrap)
- Knowledge of JIRA, Bamboo
- Ability to create quality software and meet commitments
- Ability to work in agile development environment
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Passionate in learning new technologies, short learning curve
A plus would be:
- Master’s degree
- Knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of SonarQube
- Knowledgeable in Cloud technologies
Wzięcie udziału w rekrutacji jest równoznaczne z wyrażeniem zgody na przetwarzanie danych osobowych w celu przeprowadzenia rekrutacji na stanowisko wskazane w ogłoszeniu. Wszelkie informacje dotyczące przetwarzania danych są dostępne pod linkiem.